Friday Muddy Tots
Time & Location
About the Event
• All activities during the session involve physical elements, it is up to you to judge your own/your children’s capabilities.
• We may be cooking over an open campfire and you agree to listen and adhere to the health and safety talk provided by the practitioner.
• You are aware of the unpredictable nature of being in the woodland in terms of weather, dogs and trip hazards.
• Whilst at Forest School you are responsible for supervising your child and for their safety.
• Any valuables are left in your car/at the campsite at your own risk and Wandering Wild Forest Schools does not take responsibility for any loss, damage or theft.
• Photos may be taken for fundraising, publicity or other purposes via printing and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. Please indicate whether you are happy with this.
• There is no toilet on site. There is a designated private area but the nearest toilets are located in Crossgar petrol station.
• Sessions will go ahead in most weather conditions. If, for health and safety reasons, your session is cancelled you will be informed the evening before.
• Please dress yourself and your child for all weather eventualities including long sleeves and sturdy footwear all year round. Insect repellent and routine checks for ticks on yourself after session is advisable.
- One Child£8£80£0